1876 State Route 46 North
Jefferson Ohio, 44047
Phone: (440) 576-0505
Fax: (440) 576-0808
Email: info@smolen.com
Project Bidding Information
Project List
Obtain a Bidder Account
Welcome to the Smolen Engineering Web Site
  Smolen Engineering, Ltd. provides professional design
services in the following areas :
    Structural Engineering
  Site Development
  Surveying and Right of Way
  Construction Management
  Grant/Loan Funding Consulting
SMOLEN ENGINEERING, LTD (SEL) was established in March 2002 in northeast Ohio. John Smolen, PE, PS, founded SEL after nearly 30 years as the Ashtabula County Engineer.
Did you know that, on average, only 1%* of the lifetime costs of an A/E project are spent on design services?

The other 99% is spent on construction, operation and maintenance of the facility.

Wisely investing on the 1% spent for design services can have a significant impact on the construction and life of the facility. Design quality determines the effectiveness, performance, and therefore the long-term cost benefit of the remaining 99% of the lifetime project costs.
*according to the American Council of Engineering Companies
Copyright © 2005 Smolen Engineering, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.